Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Responsible both administrative and hands-on work
Good growing opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global construction projects company in Thailand and ASEAN region.
- Manage assigned construction and maintenance projects in accordance with Thailand's construction standard.
- To provide management oversight for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating employees, subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Ensure all legal requirements, safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and state regulations are met.
- Compile and plan budgets, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Civil, Construction or related field.
- Over 10 years experienced in Infrastructure building in Mega project.
- Holding an Engineering License
- English communication skills are required
What's on Offer
- Above the market compensation package and competitive bonus
- Transportation & Housing allowance is provided