Project Manager E-Commerce
Grow your career in e-commerce
Project management experience required
About Our Client
My client has over 40 years of experience in outsourced services covering clients in 30 countries across Asia, North America and Western Europe.
- Develop, manage and execute a holistic digital marketing, online advertisement (e.g. SEM, Facebook, Display AD, LINE etc.) and e-commerce (e.g. social commerce, brand.com, online marketplace etc.) for our clients to be aligned with the KPIs.
- Manage the digital marketing calendar and relevant agency partners to ensure all projects are in the budget, timeline and KPIs.
- Develop, manage and execute for online marketing campaigns/online promotions/media plan upon client's objectives.
- Manage website operation to ensure merchandise assortment, product categorization, price adjustment, promotion and media visibility, inventory, order fulfilment with effectively maximizes sales conversion.
- Analyse sales and web analytics to make recommendations about products and categories, web marketing, promotions and assess against ROI and KPIs.
- Manage social media operation and monitor insights on engagements, likes, clicks, views, inquiries and sales.
- Research feedback from available resources such as customer service, customer feedback, social media, e-mail and conduct reports to clients to provide insights and improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in E-Commerce or Digital Marketing.
- Knowledge in web development and technology are a plus.
- Excellent English and Thai communication and presentation skills.
- Strong data analytic skill.
- A team player with ability to positively influence colleagues to drive results.
- Highly organized with strong project ownership and management skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package based on experience.