Project / Event Manager - E-Sports Company
Position created due to business expansion
Exciting business startup environment
About Our Client
With a registered capital of USD 10 million, my client is a diversified and innovative company focusing on sports planning, design, implementation and promotion. It has a complete professional execution system such as competition, planning and content production, direct broadcast, content output and platform operation and maintenance.
- Responsible for sourcing and screening the country's e-sports suppliers and related event resources.
- Responsible for supervising, coordinating suppliers and related resources, completing the planning, execution, production, direct broadcast and announcement of the national e-sports competition.
- Coordinate with the strategic needs of the head office, plan and prepare various plans to open up new business lines / new events of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Proficient in Thai and English. Chinese would be an advantage.
- 3+ year's experience implementing large-scale e-sport competitions, large-scale concerts and/or large-scale exhibitions.
- Experience working in the media industry would be an advantage.
- Good coordination and communication skills, project management and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
Flexible working, fast career progression, opportunity to join a global business, travel opportunities, attractive salary and benefits.