Project Controller (Based in Samutprakan)
Global Thriving FMCG Leader
Opportunity to Lead Projects
About Our Client
Our client is the producer of one of the world's most well-known skin care products headquartered in Germany with plants and offices in almost 60 countries worldwide. Right now they are looking a Project Controller to lead and execute selected projects.
As a Project Controller, you will need a proven track record of leading and managing financial projects. Your key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- You will take part in general budgeting management and development for multimillions investment projects.
- You will makes sure a solid implementation and maintenance of financial checks and systems for investment.
- You will review project expenses and progress reports and managing cross-functional projects while collaborating with procurement team.
- You will take responsibility in setting and monitoring monthly and yearly targets and in identifying the investment return on a monthly basis.
- You will analyse S Curve in contrast with Project Critical path expenditure.
- You will be a business partner and provide appropriate consultancy to support investment activities as well as suggesting corrective methods to stakeholders and project team.
- You will execute the procedures in comparison to actual data in order to setting up budget plans for selected projects.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come with the following:
- A Thai nationality
- A holder of at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in leading, controlling, managing financial projects, investment auditing or project accounting would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in cost controlling, managing cash flow, funding, hedging, financial reporting, forecasting and reconciliations
- Demonstrating the ability to prepare and track project accounting, including pinpointing accruals
- A firm knowledge in price, cost build and work breakdown structure
- Excellent English proficiency and great logical reasons
- A proactive leader with a very strong communication skill
What's on Offer
Taking the ownership of this role will offer you:
- An attractive salary and rewarding benefits
- An opportunity for set up your career progression in well-known company