Globally reknowned semiconductor company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading semiconductor design & manufacturing company with a global presence.
- Support in production scheduling including master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling, and dispatching.
- Develop, implement, and approve items such as material requirements, planning systems, work-in-process tracking, material and labour variance controls, and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Approve quantities, schedules, and parts lists provided to the material control organisation to ensure timely and complete ordering, receipt and issuance of production material requirements.
- Prepare reports to reflect scheduling, methods, support performance, and process procedures.
- Interface planning between TI Business unit planner, Engineer and Subcon Planner
- Maintain capacity dashboard for test equipment and hardware
- Support New Product Release in timely manner
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Materials Science, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience as a Production Planner/ Material planner in manufacturing industry
- Strong in multitasking and coordination
- Able to plan and monitor production performance to meet customer order requirement.
- Experience in liaising with global business team regarding orders, delivery schedule and any changes made by customers.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing / Production / Operation Personnel to meet daily production target and delivery time
- Knowledge of MRP II / ERP / SAP system and Microsoft Office software will be advantageous
- Good command of English and Thai
- Team player, independent, and initiative to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience