- Chemical plant
- Production or Process Manager
About Our Client
Our client is leading MNC chemical manufacturing company in Thailand.
- Responsible for delivery results for all production lines and all shifts at the facility.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Develops and inspires others by building and maintaining relationships that motivate, guide, and / or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
- Develop analytical tools and reports in order to manage supply chain performance.
- Analyze performance data in order to report operating results of the production area to Production Director.
- Work to streamline efficiency of production emphasizing quality, safety, and improved financial results quarterly.
- Creates and manages the annual production budget, determining overall cost relative to profitability.
- Requires capacity and staff planning ability with variable and fixed expense planning expertise.
- Develops productivity tracking metrics to determine performance year to year and determines productivity improvements as needed.
- Develops, sponsors and implements productivity improvements and oversee the production quality performance and conformance.
- Improves strategies for production process such as cost reduction, space utilization, safety and cleanliness.
- Oversees inventory control procedures and ensures accuracy goals are achieved, with operating policy and procedural documentation maintained and up to date.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred
- At least 7-10 years in Production or Process filed in Chemical or Petrochemical plant
- Managerial level, possess team management and engagement skills
- Good command of English conversational skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Generous allowance