- Manage premium European brands
- Knowledge in audio or consumer electronic space
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique marketing, retailing, and distribution company for selective functional and stylish goods from Europe and Asia. They represent and help brands to expand their operations, building brand identity in unfamiliar market across SEA.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional work experience in marketing or product marketing
- Knowledge in retail or consumer electronics space, preferably in audio or lifestyle goods
- Passion in managing brand that has story behind
- Creative and has entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable working independently
- Strong English and Thai and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Attractive and competitive package