- Good English
- Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national's company who based in different countries around the globe. The firm is manufacturing and distributing air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and has since expanded to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment's. The company is currently expanding in Thailand and allow their employees to grow in their career.
· Market understanding in terms of size of the market, key trends, regulations, and key product needs.
· Create and update competition product benchmarking for each product segment and draw conclusions on selling pitch for our brands and derive product gaps.
· Construct a long-term and short-term product roadmap while collaborating with various stakeholders in the organization.
· Manage new product launches ensuring all selling tools, pricing and training is conduct in due time before the launch.
· Provide all necessary selling tools (catalogues, presentations etc.).
· Establish brand positioning strategy which in turn should drive price positioning. Create/update channel price list for entire range. Keep a track on price changes & gross margin movements.
· Managing Marketing activities through online, digital (SEO/SEM) and offline platforms.
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's Degree of Engineering is preferred
· At least 7-15 years' experience in product marketing and digital marketing in B2B industry.
· Sense of business planning, good at analytical skills. Ability to create value proposition from a technical feature of a product.
· Pro-active, market-oriented and ability to internally collaborate and influence with key stakeholders.
· Excellent in oral and written communication in English.
What's on Offer
· Competitive Based Salary
· Great career opportunity