Product Manager - Medical instrument manufacturing(Haemostasis)
Manage Haemostasis portfolio
Cover international market, SEA
About Our Client
This client has been in the healthcare market for more than 50 years. They have a strong passion and long-term vision to develop healthcare innovations and help patient to get a better living. Not only a manufacturer but also, developer and distributors of medical instrument. They are specialised on haemostasis, biomaterials and acute care diagnostics. Their expertise is innovation and high standard product quality. Additionally, they have a strong base that have built a great relationship with partners and related stakeholder. Their products, systems and services are served to labs and hospitals around the world.
- Identify and develop relationship with Key Opinion Leader (KOL)
- Analyse market situation, product positioning, competitor and business opportunity
- Participate with sales and marketing activities in local and international market
- Support, train and manage distributor regarding product knowledge and sales target
- Co-ordinate with related business unit such as haemostasis to define a yearly marketing plan, strategy regarding the sales & marketing achievement.
- Manage product portfolio throughout the product life cycle including identifying opportunities, specifying products, pre-launch (including regulatory affairs), launch, and post launch activities.
- Work closely with customers, local team and distributors to expand business prospects.
- Manage and support existing client and distributors with product training, technical knowledge, business activities, etc.
- Prepare and submit a monthly/yearly business report including sales/marketing and competitor analysis, sales forecast, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Life Science, Pharma or any related field.
- 5-8 years of experience as salesperson.
- Deep understanding of the Haemostasis field.
- People management and distributor management experience would be beneficial for this role.
- High level of execution, time management and strong product presentation skill
- Adaptive, analytical, collaborative
- Able to travel and relocate
- Strong communication in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Other allowances and benefits
- Great career opportunity