Product Manager - Building and Construction
Experience in building and construction
Global company with great reputation
About Our Client
Our client is a global firm in building and construction goods which has delivered innovation and new technology solutions for better of living standard. The company operates in more than 150 countries and about 300 subsidiaries around the globe. They are a leader with a strong brand name in the market and also give conscious priority to be an environment friendly. They are also well-known by distributors, dealers and consumers for technological innovation.
- Manage product portfolio and led local marketing activities in order to achieve committed sales target.
- Lead new product launch including prepared trade presenter, deployed sales and PC and tracked product performance after launch.
- Manage product life cycle and defined key winning product for each price segment.
- Identify opportunity and fill product gap for new product development to drive sales growth.
- Initiated new product development concept to strengthen product portfolio
- Define product assortment for each store type (Modern Trade and Traditional Trade) to maximise sales of the product on display0
- Initiate tailor-made promotion and key selling program to support sales growth.
- Monitor and analyse competitor movement (international and local) including new product launch, promotion campaign and product innovation.
- Develop product training package for PC and professional group (i.e. architect, project owner)
- Train product knowledge to PC and sale team
- Conduct consumer research to obtain consumer insight for future NPD.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing or any related field
- 5 years of experience in product management and marketing
- Experience working in building and construction materials
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong background in brand management
- Fluent in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Fast career progression
- Bonuses and allowances
- Provident fund