- Consumer healthcare product
- Opportunity in FMCG/Trading
About Our Client
Our client is one of well-known global organisation with the presence around the globe.
- Source to contract including negotiate, sourcing with vendors and suppliers according to specification
- Maintain good relationships and negotiate the best deal for pricing and services with vendors/suppliers
- Evaluates, analyses and negotiates with vendors/suppliers to achieve most competitive prices.
- Control spending budget and create long term cost saving culture
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Maintain and update relevant internal documents and databases; keep track of any relevant contractual agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Supply chain management or related field
- At least 10 years related experience in procurement field
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid analytical skills, and Financial Analysis skill
- Experience from trading company is an advantage
- Good computer skills and good command of English
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and generous allowances
- A chance to develop your career with one of the leading global FMCG firm