Procurement Manager - Global Electronics company
Excellent International Career Exposure
Multinational company, dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Highly specialised in both online and offline data storage service solutions. This is the global leading company whom offer wide range portfolios of products in data storage technology. Almost 5 decades that the company has been established with more than 60,000 employees around the world. They can offer the stability, international and diversity working environment.
- Plan and implement activities related to the procurement for global factories and contract manufactures.
- Develop policies, procedures and strategy (safety stock) for the operation of procurement activities.
- Manage supplier to Supply Program, lead time, capacity booking, delivery and quality exceptions and escalates when appropriate.
- Closely follow up suppliers for different material issues.
- Work with internal and external teams to deplete aging stock and deal with slow moving and expiring/expired inventory timely.
- Work with internal teams to continue drive for system improvement.
- Conduct regular review to assure ramp readiness for new program.
- Participate with cross teams in sourcing development, corporate commodity strategic plan and risk mitigation plan.
- Evaluate, report and manage supplier performance and improvement based on scorecard matrix from supply point of view.
- Develop and evaluate individuals to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience of MRP/Buyer in manufacturing industry related industry like EMS or Electronic preferred.
- A minimum 3 years above for people management experience.
- Excellent English both oral and written.
- Good command of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience of using ERP system like SAP and purchasing related reports.
- Good communication and negotiation skills with supplier or other related departments.
- Expertise in supplier capacity, lead time and OTD management.
- Proactive, self-motivated and be with initiative, courage and integrity.
- Strong analysis and summary ability, able to work under pressure.
- Strong management skills including effective time management, problem solving, decision making, presentation, relationship management, organization, delegation.
- Demonstrate ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans and initiatives in a fast moving, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams.
- Teamwork and Excellent leadership.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Shuttle bus
- 5 working days
- Opportunity to grow and develop into senior positions moving forward