Print Production Specialist / Manager (Indirect Procurement)
Global FMCG Marketing Services
Multinational Working Environment
About Our Client
The Marketing Services company is the product of three successful businesses from various nations under a Japanese MNC technology group, with the sole mission of getting closer to the clients and helping them get closer to their audiences. The result is a marketing activation specialist that offers a breadth of services that cannot be found elsewhere, allowing their clients to work with fewer suppliers and get better results.
- The keys functions are divided into 5 main parts of Operational, Tactical, Account Management, Print and Display Process Development, and Service Development
- Liaise with client or their nominated creative agencies to obtain detailed print briefs and working closely with creative and design agencies to ensure artwork is ready.
- Identify the most appropriate printer for the job, based on a balance of competitiveness, quality and service.
- Follow the company's process standards: complete print specifications, obtain quotes, award orders to printers and production house, and complete close order and invoice process
- Manage printer proof approval process including reviewing the proof to ensure colour, layout, size are as per approved artwork
- Ensure project stakeholders are regularly informed of project status via daily and weekly emailed updates
- Co-ordinate sampling and tooling if required for new or complex displays
- Make recommendations about alternate print specifications, colour and layout that deliver either a cost, quality or timeliness benefit to the client
- Source and deliver innovative print ideas
- Provide advice on print and display design and specification development
- Develop a meaningful relationship with all key stakeholders, as well as ensuring specified service levels are met
- Contribute to the development of leading print and document management systems and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Print Technology, Architecture, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in Indirect Procurement, with focus in category management, strategic sourcing contract negotiation, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management, and performance management
- Experience with Marcom, Print and Media (preferably from Print Houses)
- Effective written and oral communications in Thai and English
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and objectives
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (depending experience)
- Opportunity to grow and develop into senior positions moving forward