A Global Start-Up Company
Dynamic Work and Fun Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a new and fresh business unit of a long, well-established and well-known global company who is the top leader of logistic industry in the market. They are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their expanding team in their Bangkok Office in the very heart of Bangkok.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will need to have a few years of strong proven-track record. Your key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Your responsibility will include all processes for pricing matters as well as maintaining rate cards for both local and overseas services.
- You will take part in creating strategic sales campaigns and improve pricing schemes for new services and products for the company.
- You will also take control of the pricing scheme operations and interface with in-house parties to deliver the most productive results.
- You are responsible for financial reports and the upkeep of pricing manual.
- You will organise and manage information from timetables and statistics.
- You will act as a facilitator in operational and financial periodic interfaces.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should come up with the following:
- A Thai Citizen
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis or solution development functions
- An great influencer with strong communication skills
- A highly analytical thinker who has complex data management skills
- Excellent command of English, both in written and spoken
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of a role like this comes with brilliant career progression opportunity. Apart from that, the company will offer:
- A lucrative remuneration package
- A permanent role in a dynamic and fun work environment
- An opportunity to grow along with the company