Plant Operations Manager (Rayong based)
Leading instrumentation manufacturer
Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading conglomerate with a significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of innovative products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products.
- Provide technical support and guidance in manufacturing operations.
- Monitor operations expense, production schedule, inventory, quality and safety aspects to ensure the company operates at the highest efficiency.
- Identify key goals working closely with Supply Chain Director
- Manage to ensure cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality and performance standards.
- Review and allocate manpower, material and equipment resources to meet the company target.
- Analyse internal and external situations/problems and the impacts to ensure immediate and appropriate actions are taken.
- Monitor implementation Quality Management System and evaluate planned schedule based on applied standard.
- Provide strategic direction on the policy development related to departments/divisions
- Ensure that labour relations are well maintained, through continuous communications and relationship building activities.
- Evaluate and monitor departments/divisions performance that enables them to be proactive in anticipating changes of plan, policy and resources
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required, Engineering Degree and/or an advanced degree/MBA preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in managing critical operational and manufacturing activities, with at least 5 years in a management role
- Strong track record with Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is mandatory
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness, operations management, budget development and oversight Outstanding leadership capabilities, ability to communicate a compelling vision and drive results while developing a strong team
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience