Plant Manager (Chonburi/ Rayong)
Opportunity to set up new plant
About Our Client
Our client is contract manufacturing company who has presence in South East Asia with more than 30 years experiences in the industry.
- Ensure that new plant facility will be operational within expected time line including overseeing construction project, establishment of all functions including staffing and meeting all external and internal requirements.
- Responsible for the overall operations, control quality, and management of all activities under the plant.
- Recruitment of direct and indirect manpower.
- Certifications, applications and registrations according to the law and regulations.
- Developing local suppliers, transportation, and customer service providers.
- Report to key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Transfer products from overseas plant to Thailand.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related fields
- More than 5 years experience as Plant Manager in manufacturing companies
- Leadership skills
- Good command in English
- Challenge driven and energetic
- Capabilities to build the team
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to set up a brand new facility
- Career progression