- Strong in Production Planning
- Manufacturing background
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in garment manufacturing for over 60 years. They have over 1,300 workers at the Nonthaburi plant in Thailand.
- Establish production planning policies and strategies in accordance with the strategy of the factory department and the company.
- Receive order forecasts and meet with relevant departments.
- To plan production and follow up on delivery of goods to customers.
- Control and audit the preparation of the total production plan in accordance with customer needs and make long-term plans according to the Order Forecast from the sales department by planning production of manpower, raw materials, etc.
- Plan, control, manage the production ordering system. Check the quantity of raw materials are at the appropriate level and sufficient for production.
- Improve the production design system plan including the use of database to improve the production process
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related subjects
- At least 3-10 years of experience in Production Planning for industrial products.
- Experience in Garment Manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program. Experience in Software ERP, Syteline, MRP, SAP in production management will be preferred.
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Leading Organisation