Planning and Logistics Manager (Medical Devices)
Leading global provider of healthcare products
World class facility
About Our Client
Our client is dedicated and passionate about helping customers save lives and ensure excellent care. They provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilisation departments and for life science companies and institutions. Their portfolio combines well-known all around well-known brands.
- Lead in demand/supply planning and logistics operation process with a primary focal for supply plan availability. Ensure effective flow of demand and supply, day-to-day warehouse operation, distribution and transportation. (3PL management, and all related processes and procedures)
- Responsible for Inventory management and reconciliation of stocks physically and in system
- Review and forecast purchasing requirements and planning needs and management of stock levels according to forecasts, MRP. Input to budget planning for Logistics activities and ensuring the actual does not exceed the plan.
- Manage and participate S&OP meeting with relevant departments ensuring that all needs for the Operations functions are identified, assessed and fulfilled to perform in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Management of the Logistics, procurement and planning team to ensure that the operations goals and objectives are achieved. Provide knowledge, advice, direction and feedback on a daily basis.
- Plan, develop and maintain the team on-going performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure Service level agreements are met and exceeded. Set-up monthly/quarterly review with stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience from working within the supply chain space with an emphasis on demand and supply planning.
- Exposure in logistics operations, procurement at strategic level is preferred.
- Good understanding of Medical device or Pharmaceuticals related industry is required
- Hands on working knowledge of SAP
- Able to set direction, priorities and goals; able to secure plans and organisation in order to realise and deliver ambitions and results; open and humble in learning for further development
- Able to lead change and influence positively
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, and to establish and manage own work schedule / weekly activity
- Fluent spoken and written English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Significant growth opportunities