PHP Developing Engineer (Magento)
Great Benefit Packages
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidairy of one of the biggest retail in Thailand. They provide the best solutions for the group world wide by creating strong technology foundation.
- Develop Magento 2 Extensions to support business requirements.
- Working with teams to ensure solutions are delivered timely.
- Integrating third-party solutions using a range of commerce technologies.
- Research and provide technical solutions.
- Work closely with infrastructure team to define applications/services management, monitoring and deployment.
- Work closely with team to ensure code quality, implement unit and integration tests and support our CI/CD.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design pattern or willing to learn.
- Knowledge of how to implement testable / extensible code using dependency injection.
- Knowledge of REST APIs and how to build it.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of the common web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You know how to design Database and its relations.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of composer and how to use it to deliver your PHP code (optional)
- Magento Experience is not required.
What's on Offer
- Flexible Working Time
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress