- Report to Regional Director
- International, start-up like working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a new generation of digital advertising agency and is one of the fastest growing in SEA. Specialising in growth marketing technology and data automation, their service helps business across the region grows in digital age.
- Develops a healthy leadership pipeline for the organization in collaboration with the Senior Executive team and HR staff.
- Leads the implementation of all talent, leadership, and team planning processes, policies, and procedures, including, but not limited to, succession planning, leadership selection and evaluation, leadership development planning, and the yearly organizational development preparedness plan.
- Manages all senior leader role from recruiting, onboarding, and assimilation to the organization and their team in collaboration with Regional HRD, Talent Acquisition team.
- Actively engages, coaches, and educates leaders and HR partners in the team effectiveness process, including assessments, leadership off-site design and development, team make-up, and observations/feedback on team effectiveness skills.
- Lead internal communication and employee engagement activities
- Participate in leadership development and employee engagement training programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 8 years of professional working experience in related area
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance
- International working environment