Payroll & Benefits Administrator (GLOBAL MNC)
MNC Manufacturing Company
Unlimited Career Advancement
About Our Client
Our clients is one of the leading company in global within manufacturing industry. The company has been operating and serving customers around the world for more than 150 years. Well-known globally with multinational environment and modern working culture.
- Responsible for payroll for both locals and expats who sits in Thailand.
- Responsible for Benefit and Welfare of employees; dealing with insurance companies and brokers.
- Manage local payroll and support expat employees with immigration, etc.
- Handel Payroll system (SAP) and locals system (E-Leave, etc.) for tracking employees' queries and issues.
- Support and guide employees of Self-service system.
- Support other administration and other assignments.
- Only Local Payroll & Benefit person. Work closely with C&B team in Singapore.*
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor degree holder.
- High Business English communication skill.
- At least 3 -5 years working experiences, with exposure in Payroll of both locals and expats.
- Decent Skill in SAP and excellence with number
- Hand on and Be able to work with regional team remotely.
- Eager to learn, open for the new things within HR Shared service.
- Result-oriented with can-do attitude and confident.
What's on Offer
*Opportunity to learn and explore global exposure
*Unlimited career advancement and career path
*Flexible working hour