- Packaging suppliers sourcing
- Packaging development management
About Our Client
Our client is leading OEM/ODM skincare and cosmetics manufacturing company.
- Lead complex projects that involve cross-functional teams. Includes the ability to manage budgets, broad scopes, multiple clients, suppliers and/or team members from global companies.
- The scope of a typical project will include idea generation, proof of concept, design, development, pilot and trial activities.
- Developing advanced knowledge of packaging materials and the related production processes. This includes knowledge of material compatibility, supplier processes, standards and specifications.
- Seeking the new packaging supplier from both local and international. Develops detailed packaging specifications to ensure quality materials and best value for money on all packaging components used at company facilities.
- Bringing Innovation to Market (Generates and translates innovative ideas into feasible, practical, and cost-effective ingredients/products/packages/processes/policies/strategies): Uses general technology and supply base knowledge to identify and successfully bring innovations to market with known technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging engineering, Packaging Technology or related field
- Minimum of 10 years related packaging development in Processed Skincare or Cosmetics product
- Minimum of 3 years of being a manager in the related field with solid hands-on management and supervisory skill and experience.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits