- Food Business
- Start-up environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company manufacturing canned seafood. The company embraces sustainable fishing practices, and employs specialized purity testing, packing, and cooking techniques to maximize purity and nutrition in their products. They are currently recruiting in Thailand to expand their business and support employees to grow in their careers.
- Create and maintain good relationships with customers and support their requirements.
- Conduct market research to study and analyze the needs of the customers to generate new market development initiatives.
- Achievement of monthly and annual sales targets.
- Develop sales channels in order to cover all the target business areas.
- Cooperate with the company brand team for responsible in managing, directing, and coordinating with third-party local distributors & merchandising teams to achieve KPIs.
- Attend to new and existing customers, including factory visit, product follow up, and customer visit.
- Handling for the export sales, order processing, payment tracking, on-time delivery management, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 5-10 years of export sales with an FMCG background
- Willingness to travel frequently when required
- High passion and hunger for income and success.
- Independent with the ability to approach new markets/prospects.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity