Organisation Development Manager (HRBP) - Sathorn Area (200K)
Opportunity to join a Global Company
Challenged working scope
About Our Client
My client is a service company based in Sathorn area.
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Fund's HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the Fund's ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.
- To develop the Fund's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the Fund's development budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree
- 8-years of experience in HRBP and OD Function
- Extensive, highly developed specialist knowledge in organizational and learning and development gained in an HR & OD function
- Extensive senior management experience in a complex delivery environment demonstrating delivery of change and operational planning
- Considerable experience in the design and delivery of organization wide change management programmed
- Significant Leadership and management experience working with executive and senior management teams in complex environments
- Experience of policy development and implementation that reflects both corporate and system wide directives
- Fluency in English
What's on Offer
- Excellent and competitive package, including fringe benefits & welfare, depending on experience
- Opportunity to work in global organization and develop specialist skills