Operations Manager (Bangkok)
Global Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is multinational automotive manufacturing company with its presence across SEA and Europe. They are looking for a talented Operations Manager to be a part of the team and to grow with them.
- Responsible for the overall operations, control quality, and management of all activities under the plant.
- Develop and implement manufacturing budget and plan, and facilitate the allocation of necessary resources e.g. capitals, equipment, as well as human resources to deliver the target operational results.
- Ensure effectiveness of production and quality control systems, analysing production, quality control, maintenance and other operational reports to ensure high quality yields.
- Drive performance against defined metrics including, Financial, quality, inventory turns and productivity.
- Drive continuous improvement through lean manufacturing tools and principles.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in Thai and English is mandatory
- Bachelor degree of Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Operations Manager or Plant Manager.
- Background in automotive manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Toyota Production System, Lean, and CI would be advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to build a team.