North ASEAN Financial Planning Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Business
About Our Client
Our client is a large global pharmaceutical company with operational offices across multiple continents and products sold over 125 countries. With over 100 years of tireless dedication to the discovery of medicines and pioneering breakthrough against diseases. They are looking for a qualified professional Financial Planning Analyst Manager to join their team of dedicated professionals in Thailand.
In the position as a Financial Planning Analyst Manager, your key responsibilities pertain to all financial planning and reporting activities for the organization to further support business development. The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Director.
You will be responsible for the following functions:
- Preparing and consolidating budget for preparations of Financial Plan and Strategic Management Planning to support managerial decisions
- Conduct a detailed reports on any possible variance deviation from budget and prepare forecasting (appraisal management) on any potential opportunity or risks to the business
- Monitor and support business planning development, pricing model, new product launch and prepare pre-post analysis of product portfolio.
- Engage in supply planning functions to ensure products are supplied to the market on a timely and reliable manner
- Manage and control submissions of management/financial reports within set deadlines to ensure accuracy
- Evaluating the financial viability of proposed new products, Opex spending, or other significant financial commitment aimed at growing volumes and improving the profitability.
- Manage and controls inventory to align with sales forecasted
- Work with marketing and sales organization to establish sales forecast, both short term and long term.
- Coordinate with Regulatory to align supply and registration timeline
- Secure source of supply for new product launches.
- Formulate monthly shipment plan and coordinate with distributor on monthly sales
- Establishes internal control system both operating and non-operating in meeting with the given policies and guidelines.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kristoffer Paludan on +66 2 0125011.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Planning Analyst Manager must possess the following qualifications:
- Thai Nationality is required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field is required
- A Master's Degree in Business Administration of Economics is desired but not required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an MNC organization
- Possess great level of English and Thai (written/verbal) proficiency is required
- Possess a strong analytical, strategic and assessment skills of financial impact on trends
- A strong interpersonal communication skills to develop and motivate financial professionals
Possess a logical and systematic problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of a role like this comes with a great salary and package. Apart from that the organisation will offer:
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performances
- An opportunity to be part of a great multinational organisation with a clear path of progression.