National Sales Manager - Protective & Marine Coatings
10 years experience in protective & marine coating
Leading American coating business
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the world's largest coating business in various fields. The company operate and innovate in more than 70 countries working side-by-side with customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. You will be helping customers to make the world a safer, greener and more beautiful place.
As a National Sales Manager, you are responsible for
- Responsible for Revenue generation to achieve sales target through Sales Team and designing for a Sales Strategy in line with Sub-regional plan for achieving local objectives
- Strong organization skills and management capabilities as well as multi-functional knowledge in operations and technical, sales and marketing.
- Monitoring and controlling collection (DSO) and controlling inventories (DOI)
- Reviewing distributor performance. Planning and implementing distributor strategy through sales team
- Ensuring high level of field technical service to customers to maintain required levels of quality and customer complaint resolution
- Coordinating with customer service, supply chain and Operations to ensure accurate forecasting, smooth supply and service to customer
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Degree in marketing or business studies or engineering is preferred; or a minimum of 10-12 years of related experience or training in coatings industry especially in protective & marine coatings sector is desirable; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Should have led large cross-border projects in the protective coatings sector. Strong business & commercial acumen and experience in managing multi-country projects is desired.
- Ability to work independently and well organized
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Thai
What's on Offer
- Very attractive salary
- Chance to work and learn from one of the most leading successful global company
- Able to prioritize both your personal and professional development