- Strong experience in sales and account management
- Experienced in consumer health will be a plus
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market-leading brands in personal care products
- To organize, develop, motivate & lead sales teams of district managers & sales representatives to deliver expected sales targets over a specific period, through the effective and efficient execution
- Develop a framework on national objectives and directions for the teams to ensure the achievement of sales and market share goals.
- Provide mentorship, leadership & development to District Managers through regular discussions, business reviews & coaching sessions.
- Develop and execute long-term strategic plans and short-term tactical plans by applying national strategies and guidelines to capture internal strengths, weaknesses, external opportunities, and threats, and convert them to business growth.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8-10 years' experience in sales or any related function preferable in FMCG and Consumer health products
- Strong in people management and people development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking, highly organized and good in data analytics.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
Quote job ref
+662 012 5061