- FMCG Sales professional
- People management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known global FMCG firm with the presence all over the globe
- Create a Modern Trade channel activity plan that encompasses brand and channel strategies which address key business opportunities.
- Manage some accounts directly, while achieving overall channel appointed sales targets, distribution, profit and visibility objectives in assigned customer accounts in the respect of budget.
- Manage full channel and customer P&L's.Building, developing and implementing Modern Trade channel strategy in order to drive sustainable, profitable growth while achieving high levels of customer engagement.
- Lead negotiation of trade terms and achieve ´win-win´ joint business plans with key accounts and support of Marketing Manager.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with key decision influencers internally and externally (speak in the customer's language) and are perceived as a value-adding partner.
- Regular and systematic customer visits according to work plan and customer coverage in order to identify areas of improvement and collecting and updating information about competitors' activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Modern Trade Key Account Management
- Experience preparing and presenting channel strategy
- People management experience
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently
- Advanced PC skills with analytic skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle projects to completion by agreed deadlines
- Fluent Thai and English, both speaking and writing
What's on Offer
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Generous allowance