- Working with one of the largest commercial bank in Thailand
- Internal career rotation provided
About Our Client
Our client is a collection business, 100% owned one of the largest corporate bank in Thailand.
- Set strategy and develop measurement to align with target and drive performance to be aligned with goals.
- Provide strategic advice to the board of directors, plan cost-effective business strategies and develop new ideas based on market and industry
- Design and manage collection strategy across portfolio
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all time
- Oversee the company's business operations, financial performance
- Review, implement and ensure collection policy/procedure is in compliance with the regulatory/requirement.
- Discuss, support and advice team on sound credit/collection practices
- Monitor & ensure accurate records of collection activity are maintained
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or a related field
- Extensive experience as "Head of Collection" or equivalent with commercial bank or large financial services company
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, innovative thinking and problem-solving skill
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, provident fund, car allowance or company car, flexible work environment