- 3 years as Materials Planner
- OEM Automotive background
About Our Client
Our client is a global automotive supplier.
* Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
* Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
* Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
* Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
* Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
* Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
* Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
* Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
* Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in related subjects.
* At least 3 years of experience in Material Planning.
* Candidates with Production Planning experience also will be preferred.
* Background from OEM automotive will be preferred. Also open to electronics industry.
* Able to base in Chonburi, Thailand.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Cross-functional understanding for good collaboration and interaction with local organization.
* Good written and oral communication skills; Fluent in English
* Must be a self-starter and able to handle time sensitive and multi-faceted projects
What's on Offer
* Base Salary
* Leading Organisation