- 8 years of Materials Planning experience
- Chemical industry background
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company.
* Handle activities related to the purchase of material, material control, and inventory control, shipping/receiving.
* Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and material control systems. Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
* Develops material schedules and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
* Reviews and plans requirements for purchasing materials.
* Prepare material requirement plans using enterprise resource planning systems.
* Assist with the establishment and maintenance of the production control system. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Coordinating logistics and BOI requirements
* Handling end to end material function.
* Vendor development, create alternate source and negotiation for cost saving projects.
* Strong exposure of handling MM Module in ERP.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related subjects.
* At least 8-10 years of experience in Materials Planning.
* Chemical industry background will be preferred.
* Strong team management experience.
* Experience working for a global MNC.
* Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
* Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong communication skills; able to influence and get results
* Must be a team player and demonstrate successful experience working in across functional international team environment
* Perform well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Good level of English language
What's on Offer
* Base Salary
* Variable Bonus
* Leading Organisation