- 8 years Material Planning
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global electronics company and leader within their field.
* Communicates information on materials availability to support build plans throughout the product life cycle
* Manages issues associated with engineering changes to ensure minimal cost exposure, excess materials and risk to customer shipment
* Reviews and reports on aggregate levels of product inventory, inventory exposure
* Performs Master Production Schedule (MPS) / Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) inputs and validation
* Has responsibility for parameter management and reporting for designated products
* Coordinates shop order/production order releases and materials kitting requirements
* To plans, organizes, controls and executes a production schedule for a designated product or products including program coordination
* To develops production schedules based on actual and forecasted customer demand, product demand profiles and knowledge of the customer
* To analyzes inputs (e.g., capacity, board cycle times, urgency of request, material availability, etc.) to help determine schedule
* To analyzes internal impact (e.g., line scheduling, procurement, logistics, shipping, etc.) of customer scheduling
* To ensures quality and integrity of information used to generate materials requirements plan. Revises plans as required based on analysis of actual versus plan
* To manages issues associated with engineering changes to ensure minimal cost exposure, excess materials and risk to customer shipment
* To participates in the introduction of new products and supports the transfer/de-transfer of existing products through planning and analyzing of common and unique materials in support of project deadlines
* To maintains knowledge of customer volume fluctuations and determines the materials required
* To provides information to procurement on demand variances
* To develops and communicates short- and long-term commitments to customers to ship products
* To coordinates necessary resources to meet shipment commitments
* To reviews and reports on aggregate levels of product inventory, inventory exposure, backlog, availability and on-time delivery
* To develops recovery plans if missed shipments occur. Leads continuous improvement of planning processes.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration or related subjects.
* At least 8 years of experience in Material Planning within Electronics, Software, Router, Cloud Solutions and related products.
* New Product Introduction (NPI) background required.
* Team Management background.
* Able to work in Chonburi, Thailand.
* Excellent customer contact, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
* Results-oriented, goal alignment approach
* Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program.
* Good English skills.
* Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
* High ethical code of conduct and compliance control.
What's on Offer
* Base Salary
* Leading Organisation