Material Manager (Saraburi based, 6-day working)
Global Leading Manufacturer for Textile Chemicals
Opportunity to Lead a Team
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned market leader in the production and distribution of speciality chemicals. With a competitive advantage in delivering differentiated solutions that address unmet market, they have grown significantly over the last 20 years by leveraging cost advantage, scale and geographic presence.
- Control & maintain Filter cloth, packaging, and auxiliary materials in a timely to ensure stock out.
- Procurement of all local items at factory site to ensure smooth operation.
- Development of OEMs for critical spares and machinery for alternative sourcing with cost competitiveness with coordination with technical department.
- To arrange repair and preventive maintenance contractors for all outsourced activities. Manage and maintain company's furniture and household appliances in housing colony.
- Timely indenting of consumable items and follow up for timely delivery to ensure uninterrupted and smooth plant operation.
- Manage inventories of stores materials within established norms and constantly review inventories and provide feedback to user departments.
- Assisting in timely inventory management and logistics planning and claim settlement.
- Material receipt, storage approval and issuance and timely payment to supplier.
- Systems process improvement & implementation of SAP in materials management module.
- To ensure control of all incoming and outgoing materials at weigh bridge and at the gate. Ensuring adequate systems and controls to prevent theft/ pilferage of materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or superior degree in supply chain, logistics management, industrial engineering or related.
- Significant experience in sourcing/procurement preferable for industrial manufacturing, or chemicals industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with all levels of employees and management.
- Extensive knowledge and relevant experiences in cross function.
- Self-motivated and excellent negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading Manufacturer for Textile Chemicals
- Opportunity to Lead a Team