- *Understand Automotive industrial well.
- *Explore yourself in global MNC company.
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Automotive company who based in different countries, they have been providing every kind of passenger car more than 25 years with up to 60,000 employees from all over the world. This company is a well established organization and put employees and their first priority.
- Build and maintain a relationship between media and the company.
- Recommends changes in marketing strategy, by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential media.
- Empathize the media and public situation of the customers to generate effective marketing opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain good relationship.
- Report market prospects & opportunities, competitor's activities & threats and marketing performance.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years of experiences in public relation.
- Experience in conducting marketing activities in Automotive industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Result driven with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customers.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity