Marketing Manager - Small Medical Devices
Market leader within their specialists
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known global organisation
- Support the domestic management team and abroad Including the internal management team to carry out marketing tasks according to work processes.Analyse competitors and planning marketing strategies To grow and increase market share Including creating market opportunities and potential.
- Plan marketing strategies for the year and the budget for development, growth and planning of operational goals.
- Support MD and management team in the development of the initiative to target new markets and to enhance revenue growth. Including improving profit structure and increasing market share.
- Make a B2C marketing plan to be developed and operated to increase sales and market share under full budget and KPI Including adding marketing channels to consumers such as Media and various media.
- Plan consumer / store analysis and build insights into a strong strategy and planning. To enable effective brand creation and communication.
- Efficient and effective sales pricing. Including strategies and understand the needs to create promotional activities to B2C to meet consumer demand
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing activities in collaboration with business analytics teams and related agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing function for FMCG/Consumer health industries
- Experienced in Trade activities and marketing communication
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Easy-access location