- Understand MLM business
- Marketing Communication
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest direct-selling companies in the world.
- Manage and develop brand's long-term strategy and develop and execute marketing & communication plans.
- Analyzes sales volumes and trend, monitor competitors and opportunities, know consumers' and distributors' needs to develop a business plan to drive growth.
- Manage both internal and external resources to achieve results (production planning, promotion, sales, market research, consultants, and advertising agencies).
- Determine and manage budget and deliver appropriate marketing activities and expected outcomes within the agreed budget.
- Develop training and supporting tools and materials to drive sales targets regarding focused products.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns and activities as well as create all marketing materials in line with marketing plans and sales targets.
- Manage and develop online (web, social media, internal applications, and microsite) and offline media and event plans with the team as well as coordinate with PR agencies and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in Marketing, Marketing communications Online Marketing, and product management.
- Experience in MLM business is preferable
- Ability to develop strategic planning and implement on the actions plan
- Good personality and presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skills and result-oriented
- Fluent English both written and spoken
What's on Offer
- Great package with a generous allowance