Marketing Manager - Chemical Company
Brand New Position
Lead Website Renovation Project
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the sales and distribution of Chemical products in Thailand which are used in laboratories.
- Strategic planning and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns that give company the opportunity to maximize sales and acquire new customers through online and offline channels.
- Execute marketing strategy and business planning, brand positioning, marketing communication, agency management.
- Manage brand portfolio with the holistic view across all channels
- Manage marketing budget and deliver reports
- Execute market research, market analysis and market trends and make recommendations for the business
- Perform regular business analysis including weekly and monthly business reviews, as well as opportunities, threats, best practices, customer specific, strategic framework.
- Optimize channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs
- Maintain good internal communications to ensure that all relevant teams are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Implement and oversee all social media platforms and website renovation project
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Administration or related field
- Thai nationality with good communication skills in English
- At least 5 years of marketing / brand management / digital marketing with good track record of digital marketing management with B2B trading business
- Have background studying chemical subjects at least during high school as you will market highly technical products for scientists, laboratory and clients
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central working location