Marketing Manager - Agriculture Business
Strong in marketing strategy
Global company with strong brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading business in fertiliser and chemical for agriculture business that has a strong foundation with a various portfolio. The company has a great proven track record of achievements with their development of new technology and solutions for creation of great value added. The company offer clients technical solutions and premium products to support customer's needs.
- Responsible for all branding and marketing activities in Thailand, manage the significant marketing budget
- Develop the yearly marketing plan, design and coordinate with external marketing advertising agencies on integrated marketing campaigns.
- Align all marketing campaigns with commercial strategy.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy and tools to be aligned with the offline marketing.
- Plan the direct marketing strategy and tactics, maintain and develop further our client's database.
- Develop and maintain our Retail Partnership Program, develop sub dealer campaigns in collaboration with the sales team, plan and monitor audits with the team, etc.
- Be a key member of the Thailand management team
- Follow up on all trademarks registration and related issues in collaboration with regional team
- Communicate with the front office team on a regular basis about branding, marketing campaign roll-out, customer activities, tools, etc.
- Cooperate with supervisor for achievement for target P&L
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 year's experience in marketing
- High responsibility and result-oriented
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity