Marketing Manager-Agricultural/Food Business
A Multinational Company
Lead Marketing 4 Ps
About Our Client
My client is a global Agribusiness and headquartered in the United States. They export soybeans and are involved in food processing, grain trading and fertilizer. It has its global existence in over 40 countries.
- Developing marketing strategies and leading their implementation including Food Manufacturers (Industry), Food Service and also MNCS key accounts in the Thailand.
- Responsible for sale & marketing of oils & fats products for confectionery, bakery, culinary, frying and other food related application.
- Execute mid and long term for plan for lead generation.
- Identify new product improvement
- Execute Marketing strategies to support sales revenue
- Manage budget, financial and contract risks
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the market, competitors analysis and consumer needs
- Execute promotional campaigns and buy-in strategies for consumers
- Maintains relationships with distributors, agents, existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in a business related field as well as experience in Marketing/Sales
- A minimum of 8 years B2B marketing/sales experience in Oils& Fats or food ingredients industries.
- Execellent English and Thai Communication
- High initiative and drive to deliver results
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary and Benefits Package