Marketing Manager - Adhesive Products
Promote Industrial Product
Marketing Campaign and Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of chemical and substance product for various industrial sectors e.g. automotive and general industry. The company has developed new technology & products which their value of being inventive has leads them to become in the market leader position in Thailand.
- Execute General Manufacturing and Industrial Assembly marketing programs and promotion activities in Southeast Asia (SEA) countries to promote prioritised application or technologies.
- Organise local Industrial products in The business unit and customer events and group training.
- Conduct market study, market/potential assessment and customer road-map on specific market segments
- Work together with SEA Business Development, Asia Pacific (APAC) Market Development and SEA sales team to create, implement marketing strategy/programs to support growth.
- Act as marketing coordinator between APAC General Manufacturing and Industrial Assembly and country marketing for specific topics/assignments.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Science. Master's Degree is a plus
- Strong Marketing experiences in industrial products or chemicals
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Marketing; Two (2) years of experience In Sales with International Work exposure is preferred.
- Good presentation communication skills, experience in Project Management and relevant industry experience
- Be able to travel to different country and work oversea for a certain period
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- SEA Business trip
- Career progression