Marketing Communication Manager - Building material
Building material background
Great experience in Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading firm in building construction material that has a strong foundation with a various portfolio and excellent brand name. The firm has a great proven track record of successful partners in order to connect the firm to grow in different markets and specialise in the industry. The company operates in many countries worldwide and has more than 80,000 employees around the globe.
- Create marketing communication strategy and plan to build brand awareness.
- Proactive propose plan and execute to the organisation of trade shows and company events.
- Strongly build network with partners including customers, media agency, key influences and other suppliers and corporations.
- Initiate the execution plan to be on time in full across countries.
- Create media value and initiate corporate social media presences.
- Make and manage marketing and communication activities designed to generate product awareness and brand identity.
- Supervised internal communication to engage employee to believe in the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Marketing Communication.
- Proactive in project management
- Ambitious and flexible personality
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- High experience with online media
- Degree is required.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity