Manufacturing Engineering Engineer - Mechanical (Rayong Based)
Global's leading automotive parts manufacturer
Multinational company and dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable manufacturer of automotive parts. They are currently aggressively expanding in Thailand and are seeking highly qualified industry professionals to be a part of the team.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and work flows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Devise new solutions to existing manufacturing problems.
- Responsible for equipment purchasing, installation, and modification.
- Lead continuous improvement to reduce cost and improve productivity.
The Successful Applicant
- Good command in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering in automotive industry
- Comprehensive understanding of problem solving and improvement methods
- Capabilities to use Statistical Process Control tools such as Minitab
- Confident user of AutoCAD or 3D CAD
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 and APQP
What's on Offer
- Competitive market salary
- Dynamic working environment