Mainframe Service Delivery Manager
Great Career Advancemnet
Market's leading in IT Services Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a Global IT Services Company
The Mainframe Service Delivery Manager is establishing processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner. The role is well-suited to people who have a passion for providing excellent customer service, who possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and who enjoy working as part of a team
Establish Delivery Processes
A key part of the role of a service delivery manager is to establish and refine delivery processes. The goal of streamlining these processes and procedures is to ensure that each customer gets the same great experience from the initial stage
- Service delivery managers oversee employees in different stages of the delivery process, even though they may not be their direct line manager. The service delivery manager holds all service departments and employees within these teams accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks and providing great customer service.
Manage Customer Expectations
- This role involves assessing customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is provided at all times. Service delivery managers typically evaluate a customer's experience against a set of customer satisfaction goals and criteria. When NPS scores fall below these thresholds, service delivery managers conduct additional research.
Create Cost-Effective Systems
- A common task for service delivery managers is to ensure that processes are efficient and cost-effective. They aim to find ways to reduce costs without affecting the overall customer experience
- Service delivery managers are responsible for building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine services, the criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Software or related fields
- Min 8 years on managing Mainframe operation (eg, zOS, subsystem, storage, CICS), specially on Banking area.
- Experienced managing team about 5-10 persons.
- Experiences to manage customer expectation include SLA services type, and have Service Management Process knowledge & skills (Incident, Problem, Change), required ITIL certified
- Basic knowledge in Client's business, environments, operations and tool
- Basic knowledge in Change, Incident, Problem and MI Management processes and tool
- Knowledge in Service Management and Account Management
- Good Command of English
- Good Team player and Detail-Oriented
What's on Offer
Competitive Remuneration Packages