Logistics Manager (Retail/ E-commerce)
Global chain of beauty retailing
Taken charged of retail and digital operations
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Coordinates and communicates business requirements (volumes, SLAs) and standards to 3PL, and ensures their successful execution.
- Oversees 3PL operational performance (on-time operations, Fill Rate, reliability, and adaptability).
- Oversees inventory accuracy at 3PL: coordinates regular cycle counts of inventory, oversees yearly stock take.
- Investigates reasons of discrepancies and build action plans with 3PL to improve performance.
- Manages claims and quality issues both with suppliers and with stores.
- Manages and guarantees accuracy of DC stocks and flows in SAP.
- Manages the Digital in-house Warehouse
- Oversees distribution operations from DC to stores: planning coordination, management of issues, invoice check.
- Manages B2C deliveries, coordinating with Transport Partners to plan activity, and leading performance review (Customer Feedback, lead times, claims)
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics, ideally in retail including eCommerce, if not in FMCG
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Engineering or related field preferred
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Strong interpersonal skills (listening, negotiation, conflict management)
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Hands-on and solution-oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, Written Email)
What's on Offer
- Taken charged of retail and digital operations
- Dynamic and fast working environment