Learning & Development Specialist
World-leading healthcare company
About Our Client
A global healthcare company with a long history and one of the first organization in the market. The company originally started in United State of America, the brand is globally well-known as they operate in more than 150 countries. The business covers Animal health, Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and related fields.
L & D Administrator
- Partnering with Talent & Development Centre of Excellence on L &D strategy.
- Planning and preparing both internal and external logistics and materials and evaluating effectiveness of courses.
- Coordinating with facilitators for both internal and external training, also tracking attendance for training courses.
- Responsible for training contracting and invoicing.
- Responsible for creation and marketing of annual training catalogue both Thai and English.
- Developing annual training schedule and report.
- Supporting training process, involving in improvement of projects and employee inquiries.
- Responsible for managing and controlling payment of suppliers.
- Managing and implementing L&D projects (for example, Inquiry and knowledge management technology implementation.
- Responsible for analysing, upgrading and implementing learning articles on selection tool.
- Responsible for administration of the Case Inquiry and Knowledge management tool.
- The Successful Applicant
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 3- 5 years of experience in HR function, project management experience would be advantaged.
- Inside-out knowledge about Training and Development processes.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skill.
- Excellent leadership skill, communication skill, problem-solving skills, strategic thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication both Thai and English.
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently and teamwork.
- Good computer skill
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work with international company with dynamic and productive environment with the ability to develop L&D team and department.