Largest Chemical Business
About Our Client
One of the Asia's largest Chemical business and manufacture, Thailand's largest integrated petrochemical companies. Widely recognized for product quality as well as for excellent management and world-class operation efficiency, has been operating both local and regional.
- Conduct a learning needs assessment as an input for design stage.
- Design, develop and update learning solution by using variety of techniques to define and sequence the content for 70:20:10 in accordance with SCG Chemicals learning design methodology.
- Drive overall learning design approach to ensure learning occurs and knowledge transfers per desired outcomes by conducting assessments and analysis of audience/learners needs and recommend improvement accordingly
- Assure that learning solutions incorporate best practices in adult learning theory by monitoring and practicing the latest trends and techniques in adult learning and incorporating them into the designs.
- Create the standardized supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor degree holder.
- At least 5 years working experience in Learning Development, Learning Design or related
- Good Business level communication in English
-Logical and analytic thinking
-eager to learn and Teamwork
-Ability to travel aboard sometimes
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary and benefits
-Stable position with good career path