- Innovative industrial goods business
- World class manufacturing facility
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable leader in the industrial sector, with a diverse portfolio of offerings. They are currently aggressively expanding in Thailand and are seeking highly qualified industry professionals to take on this key leadership position.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Champion food safety, quality standards to ensure best products to the market
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements; mentor green belts.
- Drives the standardisation of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Ensure governance of overall site based on deployed operational excellence pillars
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience working in operational excellence/continous improvement
- LEAN/Six Sigma Black Belt certified (mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, Analytical, Quality and Food Safety, Legal) and business units to accomplish critical projects
- An open mind and willingness to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with energy, enthusiasm, and sense of urgency
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Thai and English, with the ability to engage with global stakeholders in a matrix organisation
What's on Offer
- Excellent and competitive package (including fringe benefits), depending on experience
- Enjoy the opportunity to take on a lead role in a large and established organisation as part of the senior leadership group