Lead Automation Engineer
Global electronics manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading electronics service providers in the world which has already operated more than 20 years. And they have a presence in many countries across the globe. As there is a growth in their business, the organization opens a great opportunity to join and work in this intercultural environment.
- Designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- Manage the systems contractors for base plant support, as well as maintain and upgrade the process control system to the latest recommended option
- Installation, Start up and commissioning at customer site work.
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
The Successful Applicant
- Thai nationality.
- Minimum 3 years of using control system experience preferably in oil & gas, electronics.
- Bachelor's degree in Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in people management will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in DCS, PLC & SCADA with any brand.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Additional allowances
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Global organisation