Key Account Manager (Tesco) - FMCG
One of the well-known FMCG market leader
New products in the market
About Our Client
One of the reputable FMCG firm in Thailand
- Being mainly responsible for Tesco.
- Develop and Planning, leading, managing, and controlling the sales planning and demand creation program through the translation of strategic plans into sales strategies to achieve sales plan, product mix and profit objectives.
- Coordinate with marketing team and trade marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising
- Support marketing activities and integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Work with Modern trade team, Trade marketing team, PA team, etc.
- Monitoring and report on market and competitor activities and product relevant market analysis and reports for management.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-5 years of working experience handling Tesco account
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English
- Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking: ability to categorize information to facilitate decision making and strategic planning; assimilate diverse information into usable, analyses both qualitative and quantitative data to provide insight and identify category opportunities.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Dynamic environment